Unused Contacts Report 4.11Relief Software – Freeware – Windows
Key utility benefits:
- Displays a simple list of unused contacts and a detailed report.
- Looks for unused contacts in any of the selected Outlook and Exchange folders.
- Shows the location of the contacts found, the number of uses, and the date of the first and last usage for the specified period.
- Searches for email addresses in recipients, senders, and texts.
- Allows you to save the resulting report to a CSV table file or copy it to the Windows clipboard for later insertion into Excel and other programs.
- You can create the report directly in Outlook, separately from Outlook, and from the command line.
To see a list of unused contacts, select folders with email messages or other Outlook, Exchange Server, or Office 365 items. These folders will be searched for email addresses from selected contact folders. If necessary, specify a date period and where to get email addresses when searching. In detailed mode, the report will show all the statistics you need: the contact's name, the number of times the contact was used in recipients, senders, and texts, the first and last usage dates, and the location of the contact folder.
Unused Contacts Report is a Freeware software in the category Communications developed by Relief Software.
The latest version of Unused Contacts Report is 4.11, released on 01/11/2019. It was initially added to our database on 09/30/2017.
Unused Contacts Report runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Unused Contacts Report has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Unused Contacts Report!
with UpdateStar freeware.